Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Are we right for you?:
What You’ll Do Here::
- Create clear, engaging and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer relationships and drive action.
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity and a consistent style and voice throughout all content.
- Write copy for all channels and formats including: emails, landing pages, websites, blogs, flyers, social media, surveys, events and direct mail.
- Apply writing strategies for the digital world, integrating SEO best practices into all web content
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail.
- Collaborate with the web and creative teams about layout and design to effectively convey brand spirit and a unique customer value.
- Seek to always optimize content performance, using key metrics and performance indicators (KPIs) to elevate content quality and drive business goals.
- Conceive and produce effective marketing campaigns, aligned with corporate brand guidelines
- Adopt the style, tone and voice for different campaigns and audiences.
- Write on unfamiliar topics as needed.
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with many moving parts.
- Collaborate well with stakeholders, incorporating feedback to meet goals while remaining consistent with the company brand.
- Upload content to corporate systems as needed, including our website.
Skills You Will Need Here::
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, journalism or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience writing, ideally in marketing
- Possess exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Execute with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Communicate well and with confidence
- Multitask to meet deadlines, without breaking a sweat
- Get excited about collaborating across teams to make marketing messages that “work”
- Sleepwalk dreaming of AP Stylebook conventions
- Be goal driven, yet demonstrate flexibility—adapting to opportunies as they arise
- Work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Maintain ownership and accountability for one’s own work
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and enjoy technology, including cloud collaboration tools, web content management systems, social media platforms and digital asset management systems
- Be a fearless champion for the written word