Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
- Support in the content development of high stakes sales presentations and product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients.
- Build, maintain & expand the team’s central database of master content, including questions, answers & images for RFx, Verticalized Solution Presentations and external-facing market research reports with analyst relations firms.
- Establish relationships with SMEs to continuously improve the quality of Amobee’s content library.
- Ensure content library materials are edited regularly to reflect the latest product offerings and capabilities
- Own the team’s work tracking metrics, including post-submission success, SLA adherence, and wins/losses
- Maintain a current understanding of technical solutions, products and positioning offered by Amobee
- Work closely with Solutions Engineering team to conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- Evangelize the product to prospects at field events such as industry trade-shows, training seminars, and private sales events
- Provide technology solution design and support for the Marketing departments of global 2,000 brands, advertising agencies, or equivalent digital marketing services providers
- Author sales proposals
- Author PowerPoint presentations
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 2-4+ years experience as a proposal writer/coordinator/manager, media planner, strategist, or project manager in the digital marketing ecosystem
- Knowledge of display advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization preferred
- Knowledge of data management platforms (DMPs) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Linear TV, Connected TV, and Video channels is a major plus
- Proficiency in proposal and presentation production software, including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Ariba, Prizm and other proposal management tools is a plus
- Experience using Ombud, Loopio, Qvidian or other content / RFP softwares is a plus
- Experience using Smartsheets, Tableau, or Excel for data analysis is a plus
- Interest in graphic design is a plus