Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
We develop customized business communications strategies for an expanding list of various clients across the nation. Our footprint is growing, and we are immediately hiring a Communications Officer to directly represent our clients by communicating with potential customers and conducting dynamic product presentations to drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
This opportunity is ideal for an extroverted individual seeking a career in the marketing industry with little to no prior experience, and/or making a career change. Our senior team members have mastered direct marketing techniques and will provide personalized training that will equip you for rapid growth within the firm.
- Engage in industry knowledge training sessions
- Observe communications best practices and emulate them
- Approach potential customers and initiate dialogues about our clients
- Apply sales strategies to build quick relationships and close the sale
- Represent Fortune 500 clients, non profit organizations, local businesses, and more
- Foster relationships with colleagues and management
- Cross train in various areas including: sales, marketing, promotions, customer service, recruiting, and more
- High School Diploma
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Availability to work full time with minimal travel
- Remarkable work ethic
- Optimistic attitude
- Offers paid training and continuous support
- Provides you with tools for your progression and development
- Gives you unlimited access to our management staff
- Offers bonuses, incentives, rewards, and recognition
- Bonds after hours at complimentary team activities
Salary: $36,500.00 to $54,600.00 /year