Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Company: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Area of Interest: Sales
Job Title: Agent, Service (CCL)
We are currently seeking Service Agents to join our Miramar, Florida Call Center. Service Agents Service incoming calls on existing individual bookings from travel agents and direct guests in an expeditious and efficient manner. The agent does this by establishing rapport and confidence with our customers. This position will handle a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions and/or concerns and act as the primary customer service agent in processing or responding to basic customer requests, inquiries and/or bookings changes. Performs this by achieving productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining a high level of customer service inclusive of total number of incoming calls, length of call, and ACW (after call work). The individual will actively participate in on-going feedback and coaching sessions from Quality Assurance, Supervisor, as well as contribute to team meetings. This position requires the individual to stay current on new information in regards to sales, new products, marketing campaigns and other sales and service initiatives through training, self-study, company newsletter, etc in addition, adhere to established escalation process to refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center team member or supervisor for further resolution and/or research.
Ability to demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
Ability to resolve customer issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic manner.
Ability to demonstrate empathy.
Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to demonstrate very good listening skills to interpret and address customer requests and needs.
Ability to be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
Demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
Demonstrate basic business acumen – balance between company revenue objectives and customer satisfaction.
Effective at resolving challenging customer issues.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred. Comfortable taking incoming calls via phone and computer.
Benefits as a member of Carnival’s Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
- Certified Great Place to Work.
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 26 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival’s guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience. Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
For information about FMLA eligibility and guidelines please visit: www.dol.gov/whd/fmla (copy and paste link into your browser)