Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Embrace better opportunities.
Are you passionate about health, happiness and helping others? So are we. We’re committed to helping our health plan Members live a happy and healthy lifestyle, and we believe that it starts here first, with our Associates.
At AvMed, we provide the tools and opportunities to enhance, expand, and support each Associate’s personal and professional growth. From tuition reimbursement to exercise classes in the office, embrace a better career with AvMed and join our team!
Position: Member Engagement Representative Inbound
Scope of position: AvMed is committed to helping members become educated health care consumers. The AvMed Member Engagement Representative (MER) is expected to provide a high quality level of customer service to plan members by answering complex benefit & enrollment questions, resolving issues and providing education in a continuous call volume atmosphere. Intake of grievances and appeals as necessary ensuring that all concerns are responded to and resolved appropriately; with first call resolution whenever possible. The MER must maintain confidentiality according to regulatory requirements. These employees must have achieve a mastery level of knowledge and understanding of the entire suite of member plans. These associates may also be required to work after normal business hours including weekends and holiday shifts.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical Plans, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, and more…
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off Cash-In
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions, Tuition Assistance, Associate Discounts
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology
You May Also Have:
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Time Management Skills
- Cognitive Ability
- Computer skills necessary
- Ability to utilize internet in professional manner according to department guidelines to assist with necessary research.
- Ability to manage several software applications at one time.
- Ability to use call center type telephone & headset.
- Ability to use scanner/copier/fax machine.
At AvMed, you’ll find a family. Our Associates love all the opportunities for advancement, the flexible work environment and team activities. We also encourage our Associates to embrace a life rich in what matters most — health and happiness. We call it being WELLfluent. Join AvMed. Join the WELLfluent!
Location: AvMed is located near the internationally popular Dadeland Mall, adjacent to a wide variety of residential neighborhoods ranging from pedestrian-friendly urban-style communities to beautiful green suburbs. It is also easy to access through public transportation – a short walk from the Metrorail – and major highways so all that Miami has to offer is within reach.
AvMed is a tobacco/drug free workplace, EOE
- • Prior experience working in a healthcare related field• Call center experience preferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals