Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibility or by calling 877-891-2510 . This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for monitoring the daily workflow of the Post Closing queue, requiring minimal supervision. Perform detailed analysis of targeted loans to ensure that Retail closing processes are adhering to requirements mandated by TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures). Identify exceptions, notify Closers of open items for remediation, follow-up on outstanding remediation activities within expected timeframes, and correspond with impacted parties to clear open items. Monitor aging reports, escalate issues and provide problem-solving support as needed. Perform more detailed and manual analysis of targeted (sampled) loans to ensure that rules are followed. Train new associates and assist less experienced associates as directed by manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Satisfactorily resolve discrepancies related to conflicting data and documentation within a mortgage file.
2. Perform detailed post closing analysis and validation for all loans closed by the Retail channel.
3. Perform detailed post closing tasks to clear exceptions and monitor aging report in a timely manner to remain compliant, working exceptions by priority level.
4. Review files thoroughly, and in a timely manner, that enter department through various channels and systems while maintaining “flow” productivity.
5. Successfully complete follow-up activities with Settlement Agents, Closers, and Post Closers for the highest priority files using persuasive skills as procedures allow.
6. Provide assistance and direction to Closers concerning issues or questions relating to TRID.
7. Ensure accurate and timely completion of exceptions as found by any Quality and Control review.
8. Seek process improvement methods while also communicating any technical issues or apparent gaps in the process.
9. Train associates as directed by manager.
10. Provide assistance with special projects and merger activity.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Five years of experience in post closing operations/imaging environment
3. Experience identifying regulation errors related to post closing
4. Ability to discern accuracy and completeness of mortgage loan documents
5. Excellent problem-solving skills
6. Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally
7. Proven ability to make accurate decisions within acceptable timeframes
8. Solid working knowledge of Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Veterans Affairs (VA) guidelines
9. Good employment history and attendance
10. Understanding of basic underwriting and closing techniques
11. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
12. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Associate’s degree
2. Overall understanding of Mortgage Loan Life Cycle processes
3. Experience with mortgage-related state and regulatory guidelines
4. Experience related to lending disclosures
5. Ability to communicate clearly with impacted parties
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify