Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
- Taking initial telephone inquiries and troubleshooting relatively simple hardware, software, or network problems
- Monitor incoming tickets and alerts in the ServiceNow system and respond accordingly
- Document all customer interaction with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Update all tickets according to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Understand and follow Crossfuze’s Delivery Process: incident management, problem management and change management
- Recognizing and escalating more difficult problems
- Documenting customer impact, resolution steps, and appropriate priority in accordance with policy and customer requirements
- Incident management, recovery, and performance monitoring and reporting with high attention to detail and data accuracy
- Provide after-hours support for clients; shifts may include nights and weekends, however, there are no on-call responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree or certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of a variety of technologies including, but not limited to: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, desktop/notebook hardware, Windows Server and general networking technologies
- Basic knowledge of e-mail (Exchange/Office 365), Active Directory, ITIL, and Server hardware
- Possess an energetic, self-starting mentality with value placed on integrity
- Ability to work as an effective team member with the Virteva team, partners and internal staff
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies as mutually defined
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, anticipate situations, and take quick action
- Ability to type at a speed of 40 words per minute or faster
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work in an Operations Center office environment.