Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
What does a great Sr. Application Analyst do?
Lead and coordinate Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that infrastructure development activities are consistent with the direction set by best practices and standards at Fiserv.
The candidate will also be an escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems. Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Provide support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Develop and maintain documentation process of ongoing operations and administration of infrastructure
- Serve as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinate performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Provide mentoring and act as a critical issue point for administrators and technicians
- Responsible for responding to application support escalations which involve solving technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Be driven to and able to focus and quickly deliver on requests, while also able to drive collaboration across multiple teams and gather information from multiple sources.
- Review software enhancements and provide design feedback
- Work on complex projects as required (e.g. data center modifications, build-out for DR sites, etc.)
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Provide after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low Level Design documents.
- Gather requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 6+ years of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Experience in UNIX & shell scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- User/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Experience with Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Expertise in Web & Application servers including Websphere Application Server (WAS), JBoss and Apache
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)
Learn more about Fiserv:
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.