Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Patient Services Representative (Medical reception / Front Office)
Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient’s lives. We invite you to join our Resolution Advanced Imaging team as a Patient Service Coordinator. This full time medical front office career opportunity has a Monday – Friday day shift schedule, and is located at our outpatient practice in Santa Monica, CA. In this medical receptionist position you’ll get to:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer advancement opportunities, modality cross-training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)