Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Provides front-office support duties including, but not limited to, registering patients, obtaining referrals and pre-certifications, collecting co-pays, scheduling appointments, and answering phones. Communicates and models mission and values of Bon Secours Richmond Health System.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Minimum one year face-to-face customer service experience OR two years of phone customer service experience.
3. Experience in healthcare environment preferred.
4. Basic computer skills.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: