Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
The Associate Producer of Social Media will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for the organization’s social media channels, working collaboratively across departments and within the Audience Development team to build and engage a vibrant, global social media community. This position will work closely with the digital editorial groups. This position will have general supervision.
- Work with Producers to manage the brand presence on social media platforms.
- Support social media campaigns and help execute sponsorships (traffic, subscriptions, ad revenue, etc.).
- Collaborate with editorial group and insights teams to utilize data to understand engagement levels, discover what content consumers want, and help launch new campaigns and products.
- Pull analytics and stay up to date on competitive landscape, industry trends, best practices, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Understand basics on budgeting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer are needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.