Why are you seeing her picture? she is the face of this job position! We know how difficult it can be to apply for jobs, the worst part is getting rejected by some companies. The good news is you are a step closer to getting your dream job, so we decided to mix things up a little bit by sharing pictures of some of our Models here at Bentigos. It gives you motivation to keep applying for more jobs without giving up.
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, VariQ Corporation is an award-winning Information Technology and IT Security Services company with a focus on Federal, State, and Local Government departments and agencies.We design, integrate, manage, and sustain advanced technology systems for government and commercial clients, emphasizing quality and professional excellence in each product we deliver.
VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Executive Computer Support Technician to support the US House of Representatives in Washington, DC.Additional Information:
- Location: Capitol Hill, DC
- Available: ASAP
- Security Clearance: must be able to attain a public trust
- Must be able to troubleshoot PCs, MACs, mobile devices, printers, and multi-function devices on site with executive level customers.
- Possess an advanced level of knowledge working with various Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android operating systems software, as well as strong foundation knowledge of computer hardware and computer networking
- Able to interact with executive-level customers and management in resolving technical issues. Provide consultative services to help customer plan their IT budget and procurement Assists in the delivery of services as it relates to installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer systems, printers and network connectivity.
- Provision and deploy computers and mobile devices
- Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge in order to act as a subject matter expert (SME) for solving user problems that require an advanced level of support.
- Must have the ability to work independently, proactively and within a team environment. Strong self-management of time and customer prioritization are crucial.
- Must have the ability to participate in strenuous activities and lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Be available M-F, flexible schedule and be available to respond to cell phone/emails after hours as needed.
- Ability to provide 3 professional references required
- 3 years minimum experience with Microsoft Windows and Office o Strong familiarity with Windows 10 & O365
- 2 year minimum experience with MAC OS computer support 3 years minimum experience supporting Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Strong familiarity with PC command prompts and associated network troubleshooting
- 2 year minimum experience using remote access tools and strategies to support offsite customers
- 2 year minimum experience supporting customers using remote connectivity (VPN)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide executive level technical support
- Ability to attain a Security Clearance (public trust)
- Certificate Requirements: CompTia Certifications (A+/Net+/Security+) preferred but not required. Related IT certifications preferred but not required
- Related College degree preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.